Figure out and schedule cargo deliveries across the country of France to solve the logistical problems. Includes cities like Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse and many, many more. Over 3000 towns and many logistical puzzles to solve.
## About This Game
LOGistICAL 2: France is a large open-world, strategy, puzzle game where you
transport different cargoes to complete all the towns throughout the country.
LOGistICAL 2: France has a strong focus on the puzzling aspects of LOGistICAL
and takes you back to the non-business town-only playing strategies of
LOGistICAL 1 while retaining the high resolution road systems of LOGistICAL 2.
Over 3500 towns and 50 businesses to complete.
Each LOGistICAL module has many unique things to do. In LOGistICAL 2: France
* Fix roads to towns throughout the complex road system.
* Most trucks sizes fit on all the roads, even with cargo.
* There are lots of quarantine zones.
* Some regions don’t allow building any industries.
* Complex LOGistICAL puzzle solving around the quarantines.
* Roads to towns are all of the highest quality, so don’t need upgrading.
* Find some of the industries throughout the map. Upgrade them so you can build your own.
* 13 new industries and 13 new resources.
* Over 150 industries from over 180 industry types.
* Truck boosts include a super speed multiplier.
* Module includes contracts to complete for those not knowing just where to start.
* Businesses don’t consume resources.
* Businesses have a static score this is not based on trucks sizes or amounts.
* NEW: Information button to show details about any town.
* NEW: Information button to show details some of the businesses.
* Pre-rendering of the maps (35km and greater) to bitmap to speed up the game play when zoomed out.
LOGistICAL 2 brings you all the fun and puzzling of LOGistICAL with even more
towns, more puzzles and much more to do.
This LOGistICAL 2: France module brings you over 3500 towns to complete.
LOGistICAL 2: France game covers the country of France including cities like
Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse and many, many more.
There are many new obstacles and deliveries to make.
## LOGistICAL Summary
The whole game is a huge puzzle while each town is its own little piece of
puzzling. There are thousands of town and businesses to complete.
Plenty of towns are easy enough. Some take complex planning. Do them in your
own order. Get bonuses for completing regions and contracts.
Some cargoes are easy to get. Others you have to create in industries. Use
existing industries and build your own.
The further you get from the start the more strategies you have to use.
Boost up your trucks with bonuses. Last truck delivering gets the bonus.
The towns, roads and map are to scale. Current or historical industry
placement. It is very educational as well as entertaining.
## There Is Plenty More to Keep You On Your toes.
Towns consume the cargoes you are trying to get to completion.
Big trucks are great for moving lots of stuff, but can’t travel everywhere.
There are lots of broken roads that need deliveries.
Upgrade the industries for better exponential throughput.
Cargo stores can sure come in handy.
What! I can’t take my big trucks across the water on a ferry.
… and what is with those quarantine checkpoints?
Complete towns, roads, industries, contracts, regions and states for lots of
in-game and Steam achievements.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||1.7+ GHz or better|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 8 or later|
|Graphics Card||256+MB with 1024x768 resolution|
|HDD Space||300 MB available space|
- Fragment of Marine
- Hentai – Area 51
- Hello Neighbor Alpha 4
- Bounce ball light
- De’Vine: Card Game
- Award Winners: Platinum Edition
- Lifting Journey
- Steak and Silk
- Disney TSUM TSUM FESTIVAL
- Guess Game-Guess The Number
- Ping Pong Trick Shot EVOLUTION
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR
- ダブルスポイラー 〜 東方文花帖
- Awesome Animated Monster Maker