Links redefined what golf on the PC should look and play like; it migrated golf from a sports game to a simulation. Good use of VGA’s 256 colors made for a realistic course with trees, water, sandtraps, and the fairway. The addition of ball physics, mulligans, changing the lie of the ball, real digitized environmental sounds (even through the PC speaker), and the ability to view a replay (even from multiple angles) gave PC golf games a new echelon of quality to match.
Links Game Series [View Links Full Game Series]
- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
- PAYDAY 2: Cartel Optics Mod Pack
- Bounce ball light
- De’Vine: Card Game
- Award Winners: Platinum Edition
- Lifting Journey
- Steak and Silk
- IonConquer Online
- Candy Crush Tales
- Snow Bros. Jr.
- Disney TSUM TSUM FESTIVAL
- Investigation Forces: Operation Zero
- Blood Idol Wakabayashi-kun!