Legacy of the Yods was developed by Eternal Outcasts, Released in 2017-04-15
Legacy of the Yods was Released on Windows
Legacy of the Yods is a Single Player game
In a beautiful start to an adventure, Outcast: Legacy of the Yods (formerly known as Open Outcast), brings you into the world of Adelpha as imagined by a group of dedicated fans. As an effort started in 2003, “Eternal Outcasts” passionate developers and a lot of them, future game developers have been working through multiple iterations of the game. This release is a culmination for the project and a milestone for many of us. This 3rd-person action adventure will allow you to take a tour in the world of Adelpha.
One last thing. Just don’t expect the locals to be of any help.
Well, they will be helpful – at least that’s what they will think.
This is a game made by fans, in their spare time and will be released free of charge with permission of the original IP owners.
**The release ships with the following features:**
* “Normal” and “Classic” way of playing.
* Fully voiced cast of characters.
* Beautiful, cinematic and dynamically adjusted soundtrack.
* Two locations for you to sight-see.
* Combat… and limited AI – that still needs some work.
* A modernized quest system.
* Environments which take full advantage of DirectX 11 features.
* Support for your Gamepad Controllers.