**Trailer for ‘Invaders: Corruption’** showing off the procedurally generated arena-shooter game-play.
Invaders: Corruption is a fully procedurally generated arena shooter. That means, after entering a seed-key, every enemy, the appearance of your ship, the arena itself, the gameplay and so forth – will be based on whatever key you entered. Different key, different looking and behaving game. Of course, you can share cool keys with your friends online.
Design: The game mixes retro stylings and sounds with todays technology & understanding of arcade action. Glowing pixelated sprites meet today’s graphics capabilities. Online HI-Scores and leader-board are available. Compare against your friends and the world’s top invader hunters.
## What’s in that box?
Glad you asked! Content quantity is the strength of procedural generation, so of course Invaders features a lot of contents. But don’t fret – I made sure that it meets quality standards as well, to hopefully keep you glued to the screen for quite a while.
**Among other things Invaders features:**
* 12 completely distinct enemy types, with…
* 20 different AI behaviors that get mixed & matched
* 10 different power-ups helping you get rid of them
* 13 unique animated backgrounds to keep you distracted
* 20 minutes of restless-leg-syndrome inducing chip-tunes
* Top 20 and monthly online scoring system
* An (neigh) infinite number of looks for both enemies and your ship
Invaders: Corruption was developed by VomitOnLino, Released in 2010-11-22
Invaders: Corruption was Released on Windows,Mac
Invaders: Corruption is a Single & Multiplayer game
- Fragment of Marine
- Hentai – Area 51
- Flashover MegaSector
- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
- Hello Neighbor Alpha 4
- PAYDAY 2: Cartel Optics Mod Pack
- Bounce ball light
- De’Vine: Card Game
- Award Winners: Platinum Edition
- Lifting Journey
- Steak and Silk
- IonConquer Online