### Steam Store Description
Imperatum is an Action RPG set in a future Sci-Fi universe.
You are an agent, thrown headfirst into your first mission trying to unravel
the mystery of the veil that is consuming the galaxy.
The game focuses on the core ARPG ‘trinity’ mechanics of fast-paced combat,
deep character customization and tons of loot!
* Intense combat – A hallmark of this genre and Imperatum delivers! Battle your way through 8 levels and more than a dozen different enemy types!
* Character customization – Familiar stat and skill allocation with a twist. Skills can be used in active mode or slotted in other skills for a passive effect. Want your fire bomb to heal you? Done! Want your Three Shot Burst to explode and irradiate your enemies? Done and done! This active passive system with 48 unique skills allows for near limitless combinations.
* All the loot – Love finding loot? There is so much loot we had to implement a recycling feature that allows players to turn extra loot into crafting currencies on the fly instead of having to run back to town.
* Vast Sci-Fi Universe – Have you played the other big ARPG’s and wonder why there was no good Sci-Fi game? It is our passion to deliver that experience that has been missing in the genre. No more high fantasy, dark fantasy or voxel settings. Just good old fashioned Sci-Fi awesomesauce.
* Targeting Overlay – It can be frustrating at times to not have visual indicators for how far your skills work. We sought to solve this with a toggle-able targeting overlay that displays your skills range and area of effect.
* Pro Social and Health Mechanics – Being a gamer in 2017 is hard. There are so many good games and so little time it can be hard to pull yourself away. We feel that as developers it is part of our ethical duty to encourage gamers to make healthy choices. To that end we have been implementing and testing systems within the game to encourage players to make healthy choices. Let us know what you think!
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core 2 Duo T7250||Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300|
|VRAM||512 MB||1 GB|
|RAM||2 GB||4 GB|
|OS||Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8||Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit)|
|Graphics Card||Intel HD 4000||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560|
|Direct X||Version 9.0c||Version 11|
|SOUND CARD||DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card||DirectX 11 compatible sound card|
|HDD Space||20 GB||20 GB|
|Game Analysis||Imperatum system requirements state that you will need at least 2 GB of RAM. If possible, make sure your have 4 GB of RAM in order to run Imperatum to its full potential. In terms of game file size, you will need at least 20 GB of free disk space available. To play Imperatum you will need a minimum CPU equivalent to an Intel Core 2 Duo T7250. Whereas, an Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 is recommended in order to run it. Provided that you have at least an Intel HD 4000 graphics card you can play the game. Futhermore, an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 is recommended in order to run Imperatum with the highest settings. Imperatum will run on PC system with Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8 and upwards.|
- Flashover MegaSector
- Euphoria: Supreme Mechanics
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack
- Dorky Fork
- Planet Of Pirates
- Rascal Fight
- Maitetsu:Pure Station
- Motorsport Manager for Nintendo Switch
- SCP: Ascension
- Jay and Silent Bob: Mall Brawl
- Better Boyfriend
- duplicate Passenger Seat
- duplicate Pear Quest
- Diabolik Lovers: Lunatic Parade
You must log in to post a comment