In a uninhabitable Siberian wilderness, in a wake of October Revolution, a group of passengers survives the mysterious catastrophe of Trans-Siberian railway train. They must endure in a harsh ice-clad climate until rescue arrives. Facing many dangers, their own weaknesses and, above all, their own prejudice.
## About This Game
In a uninhabitable Siberian wilderness, in a wake of October Revolution, a
group of passengers survives the mysterious catastrophe of Trans-Siberian
railway train. They must endure in a harsh ice-clad climate until rescue
arrives. Facing many dangers, their own weaknesses and, above all, their own
prejudice. People from different social classes have to unite and make
decisions that often go against their beliefs, either by putting them to the
test or by completely breaking them. Will they survive and at what cost is
only up to the player.
The basic mechanics of the game will focus on the survival of the characters
(meeting their needs, gathering resources, expanding the camp, taking care of
security, exploring surroundings), but the player will quickly find out that
in order to win, he needs much more: to learn the personality of the
characters and work out relations between them, mitigating conflicts and
taking care of the morale. You may choose to act selfish but it is cooperation
that will allow you to win and keep clear conscience.
## In Help Will Come Tomorrow you will:
• Overcome class animosities between your party members in order to survive in
an innovative class relations building system.
• Manage scarce resources and stay alive in frosty wilderness of Siberia
before help arrives.
• Guide 9 unique characters coming from different social origins and grouping
in three society classes
• Discover intimate stories and past of all party members
• Build and expand your own camp to increase the chances of survival
• Face dynamically changing weather conditions and unforgiving Siberian
wildlife affecting survivors life.
• Experience in-game Event system based on characters relations and morale
• Immerse yourself in touching story set in 1917 pre – Bolschevik Imperial
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||3.0 GHz Dual-Core - Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 / Athlon 64 X2 6000+||3.1 GHZ DUAL-CORE, INTEL® CORE I3|
|RAM||2 GB RAM||4 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10||Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10|
|Graphics Card||1 GB VRAM, DirectX® 10 Compatible||2 GB VRAM, DirectX® 10 Compatible|
|Direct X||Version 9.0c||Version 11|
|HDD Space||4 GB available space||4 GB available space|