Godking: Master of Rituals is a fantasy strategy game inspired by great classics, bringing a host of new features and a rich new world to conquer. Pick your faction and your god-like avatar. Build your empire and crush all enemies in this glorious 4X with endless replayability.
## About This Game
Godking: Master of Rituals is a fantasy strategy game inspired by 25 years of
classics, while bringing a host of new features and innovations to the table.
Pick your faction and your god-like incarnation, build your empire and crush
Play as the Blackbog Goblins – who rely on cheap slaves and dark magic, the
Scaleborne – lizardmen clans who can swim across the seas, Mercia – the once
great human kingdom who can field huge armies of armored knights, United
Tribes – the human barbarian brotherhood of freefolk, the Returned – skeletal
armies of undead warriors and necromantic mages, Khaoset – the chaos entity
able to reproduce itself into a whole faction of mind linked mutated chaos
creatures, or play as Imperatus – a faction of scavenging ratlings that
specialize in plaguecraft and necromancy.
Pick one faction to lead. The rest you will have to destroy…
* A new 4X experience, with a rich fantasy universe to explore and powerful enemies to destroy
* Seven unique playable factions, all with their own set of units, spells and even mechanics and how to play them
* Nine unique god-like incarnations – the representation of you the player in the world, each with their own set of passive abilities, combat stats, spells and strategies. They combine and mix with all factions, for added replayability and experience differentiation
* Visually beautiful automatic combat – with knights, arrows, flying spells and terrifying monsters – you plan your army compositions to effectively beat the next enemy, then you lean back and watch as your brilliant plans unfold
* Rogue-like elements, with randomly generated maps, randomly placed holdings, randomized holding defenses, randomly placed magical artifacts and randomly placed world treasure chests and wandering monsters – this gives the game enormous replayability. Always a new experience and sometimes with almost hilarious results
Will you take form as the Blazing Invoker, a master of fire? Or the ghostly
Banshee Queen that can only be damaged with magic? Or the Bonerat Emperor, a
skeletal ratling back from the dead. Will you be the Older Earthmother, who
protects and heals? Will you play the High Shaman, a barbarian incarnation
able to summon wolves and shapeshift into wereform? Or maybe you pick the
Wraith Lord, an ancient undead mage? Or are you at heart the Harbinger of
Chaos, a creature able to summon mutated forms from the plane of chaos? Or
play as the Godwyrm, a fire dragon so powerful it can win almost without help
from its faction.
A new world awaits you – so awaken as Godking. Claim your throne.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||i3 or similar||i5 or similar|
|RAM||4 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7 (64-bit)||Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|Graphics Card||gt 1030||gtx 1050 or similar|
|Direct X||Version 11||Version 11|
|SOUND CARD||DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers||DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers|
|HDD Space||8 GB available space||8 GB available space|