This content requires the base game Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition on Steam in order to play.
## About This Content
It’s time to fly!
Experience stunning visuals to complement the realism and accuracy that you
have come to expect from the General Aviation aircraft experts at Carenado.
The HD Series C90B King Air has been designed to push the limits of what can
be achieved in these simulators and delivers super high quality detail to
satisfy even the most demanding private pilot’s needs.
* Avidyne multifunction display and EFIS (EADI and EHSI)
* New lighting rendering system. Landing, taxi, strobe and beacon illuminate objects and ground
* Numerous special animations
* HD quality textures (2048 x 2048)
* Six liveries and one blank livery for repainting
* Carenado GPS400 installed
* 3D gauges used throughout cockpit
* Lite VC option to enable use on slower computers
* Customisable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props
* Realistic flight dynamics, tested by real pilots
* Realistic night lighting effects on the panel and cockpit
* Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from a real PT6A (Pratt and Whitney Canada) engin
* Special effects sounds
* Knobs and switches sounds
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later|
|Graphics Card||DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)|
|Direct X||Version 9.0c|
|SOUND CARD||DirectX Compatible.|
|HDD Space||30 GB available space|