This content requires the base game Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition on Steam in order to play.
## About This Content
The WT-9 Dynamic by Aerospool is a sleek, composite sport aircraft and is an
extremely popular plane in Europe, found at most all flight schools. Its
performance makes it a great cruiser for trips as well as a popular aircraft
in flying clubs and flight schools. They are also a first choice for glider
tow planes across Europe. The styling of the WT-9 is very sleek and advanced,
its airframe using the latest in composite construction technologies, its
slippery design enabling it to attain good airspeed ranges yet sporting a very
good fuel range.
The instrument panel on the Dynamic for FSX: Steam Edition was created from
Dynon factory drawings and is used with permission, this one featuring the
Dynon D-100 and the AvMap GPS system and full battery of analogue gauges.
Selecting Shift-9 or clicking on the brown manual in the left pocket inside
the virtual cockpit will bring up the large fully-illustrated manual.
* High detail Dynon D-100 PFD screen with sub-menu systems and full in-system adjustments and settable and removable elements from the main screen and popup HSI with detailed flight data, wind direction, flight plan status, etc.
* HS34 sister unit to the D-100; Adjuster knobs for heading, Localizer, and AP ALT. settings. (Easier to manage with knobs then menu-button selections).
* High Functionality radio with many features and functions
* High Functionality transponder
* FlyBox Prop Pitch Management Computer that can set engine RPM and Pitch automatically
* Soft night lighting without a dome light for cool, realistic night flights
* In-aircraft aircraft 40-page Owners Flight Manual. This enables you to read up on the plane ‘in’ the aircraft
* Fuel Flow Management Computer with the fixed gear dynamic
* Hideable plexi in the canopy structure of the Dynamics in FSX for those bothered with inner plexi tinting and reflections
* Viewable high detail engine complete with high performance ignition module and 2 stroke oil reservoir
* Selectable wing types (with or without winglets) from ‘in’ the actual aircraft (flip a switch to change the wings)
* Selectable fuselage types (with or without rear windows) from within the actual aircraft
* Detachable wings to see what the plane looks like when it’s about to be transported or stored for the winter
* Small vent windows that have loud air noise when you slide them open.
* Sound effects throughout for all switches and levers
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later|
|Graphics Card||DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)|
|Direct X||Version 9.0c|
|SOUND CARD||Direct X 9.0c compatible|