Take part in the world famous bullfighting tournament – Feria d’Arles. Explore the city of Arles and help Molly qualify for the tournament and become the bravest matador in all of France!
## About This Game
Help Molly achieve her dream of entering the world famous Feria d’Arles –
France’s greatest bullfighting competition. If only she could qualify…
Feria d’Arles is a point and click adventure game set in the picturesque city
of Arles, famous for:
* being difficult to pronounce
* where Van Gogh cut off his ear (oh and painted some of his masterpieces)
* bull fighting.
Molly always dreamed of being the bravest matador in all of France, but she
didn’t see it happening like this…
* Wonderfully crafted pixel art and animation by Matt Frith.
* Point and click your way around the French town of Arles!
* Meet, betray, and generally become a nuisance to a host of characters as you go on an adventure to become the world’s bravest matador.
* Illustrations by Jen Pattison.
* Original music by Chris Kobke.
* Additional writing and design by professional funny man Alasdair Beckett-King.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||Pentium or higher|
|RAM||64 MB RAM|
|OS||Windows XP or higher|
|Graphics Card||320x180, 32-bit color|
|Direct X||Version 8.0|
|SOUND CARD||All DirectX-compatible sound cards|
|HDD Space||300 MB available space|