This content requires the base game Fantasy Grounds on Steam in order to play.
## About This Content
## A New Universe of Adventure Awaits
To Worlds Unknown is an adventure for 2nd to 5th-level characters which can be
played as a standalone adventure or as the first main chapter in the Legendary
Planet Adventure Path, bringing your heroes into the midst of a battle beyond
the stars for supremacy over myriad alien worlds and alien cultures. Against
the backdrop of great powers both ancient and new, small-time power players
and petty criminals vie in the grungy back alleys of a crossroads world, and
the heroes must discover who can help them find their way to safety through an
impossible network of planetary portals before their erstwhile allies betray
them to those whose secret schemes are far more sinister.
If played with the prelude adventure, The Assimilation Strain, the heroes may
hail from a typical fantasy world, dropping them like fish out of water into
an amazing and exotic world beyond anything they ever knew existed, but it can
be played just as easily with To Worlds Unknown as the starting point for
adventurers who have long lived among the far-flung worlds of this
interplanetary society. Either way, your heroes will be propelled into a
fantastic universe of exotic pulp adventure as the sword and planet genre
comes to life on Legendary Planet!
This module contains the following:
* “To Worlds Unknown,” a 5th Edition adventure for 2nd to 5th-level characters by Jim Groves and Dan Dillon
* A “Planetary Bestiary” by Jim Groves and Thurston Hillman, featuring the ferocious bahgra, the mysterious elali, the cruel jagladine, the savage klaven slave-soldiers and klaven warbeasts, and the terrifying tauslek and tauslek matriarch.
* A collection of “Alien Treasures” by Jim Groves and Jeff Lee, including mundane and magical items from deathbloom nectar to the rejuvenation vine and skystrider harness.
* A gazetteer of the planet Argosa, “World at the Crossroads,” by Jim Groves, Jonathan H. Keith, and Andrew Christian.
* A detailed examine of the 20 deities of the “Planetary Pantheons” by Sean K. Reynolds
* And last but not least, “The Treasure Within,” the first chapter in a 7-part short story by award-winning author Chris A. Jackson
For further information on the Legendary Planet Adventure Path and upcoming
adventures like The Scavenged Codex and Dead Vault Descent, pick up the
Legendary Planet Player’s Guide and check the Legendary Games website!
Requirements: A Full or Ultimate license of Fantasy Grounds and the Dungeons
and Dragons 5E ruleset.
_Conversion by:_ Zacchaeus
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||1.6 GHz or higher processor||2.0 GHz or higher processor|
|RAM||1 GB RAM||4 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows XP, Vista, 7x , 8x or 10x||Windows XP, Vista, 7x , 8x or 10x|
|Graphics Card||Graphics card recommended||Graphics card recommended|
|Direct X||Version 9.0c||Version 9.0c|
|HDD Space||500 MB available space||2 GB available space|
You must log in to post a comment