This content requires the base game Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes on Steam in order to play.
## About This Content
The Dead World introduces the Empire of the Dead, a new faction that allows
players to lead the dead to grim victory or design their own undead armies.
Instead of relying on food like mortals, undead empires spread cemeteries,
mausoleums, and the bodies of slain enemies to grow their population.
Terrifying new enemies await players in The Dead World. Morrigan the Risen has
returned from the buried fortress of Grazna to lead the Empire of the Dead.
Powerful Hellknights and the undead, half-spider Risen Brood threaten the
frontiers of growing empires.
The Dead World also includes a new hand-crafted map that holds carefully
placed secrets to discover. In addition, undead casters enjoy all-new spells
including the abilities to feed on the lifeforce of friendly units and raise
an undead army anywhere in the world.
* A brand new faction: the Empire of the Dead, led by the nefarious sorcerer Morrigan the Risen. Undead ignore food, growing their population by building cemeteries and mausoleums and by reanimating slain foes
* New spells for undead casters – summon a powerful but temporary army, feed on the lifeforce of friendly units in battle, and more
* New undead empire fully implemented in faction/army creators – design your own skeletal and spectral troops
* New custom map: The Dead World
* New Hellknight monsters – powerful mounted undead knights with enchanted gear
* New Risen Brood monsters – skeletal undead half-spider monstrosities
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||2.4 GHz Processor|
|RAM||1 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 8 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3|
|Graphics Card||256 MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card w/Pixel Shader 2.0 (Radeon x1600 / GeForce 6800)|
|SOUND CARD||DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card|
|HDD Space||5 GB HD space|
You must log in to post a comment