FAITH is a pixel horror game inspired by the era of classic 8-bit gaming and the “Satanic Scare” of the 1980s. Use your holy crucifix to perform exorcisms, fight back against possessed cultists, and cleanse haunted objects. Discover a world of dread, isolation, and mystery as you explore haunted forests, abandoned churches, and the inner sanctums of a Satanic cult.
EXPERIENCE ALL 3 CHAPTERS OF THE UNHOLY TRINITY
– FAITH – Haunted by nightmares and searching for answers, a young priest returns to the house where an exorcism went horribly wrong a year before.
– FAITH: Chapter II – After confronting unspeakable paranormal entities and narrowly escaping with his life, a young priest descends into a new nightmare.
– FAITH: Chapter III – Aided by a mysterious stranger, a young priest travels the dark countryside to stop a Satanic cult from summoning a horrifically powerful demon.
HORROR THE OLD-SCHOOL WAY
– Wickedly chunky pixels
– Hand crafted rotoscope animations
– Haunting retro soundtrack
– Multiple/secret endings
– 1980s religious paranoia
– Demonic EVPs channeled through abandonware speech synthesizers
On September 21, 1986, two priests arrived at the Martin Family home in rural Connecticut to investigate an apparent case of demonic possession. Only two people would leave the house alive.
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||64-bit Intel compatible Dual Core CPU||64-bit Intel compatible Quad Core CPU|
|RAM||2 GB RAM||8 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7 64-bit||Windows 10 64-bit|
|Graphics Card||DX 11 compliant graphics card||DX 11 based graphics card|
|Direct X||Version 11||Version 11|
|HDD Space||100 MB available space||150 MB available space|
- Fragment of Marine
- Hentai – Area 51
- Flashover MegaSector
- Gerk the Gherkin
- Tiberium Redux
- Cannonball Clash
- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
- Hello Neighbor Alpha 4
- PAYDAY 2: Cartel Optics Mod Pack
- Bounce ball light
- De’Vine: Card Game
- Award Winners: Platinum Edition
- Lifting Journey
- Steak and Silk