In this sidescrolling shoot ‘em up, you are the top pilot of the Exile Squadron. Using a variety of weapons, you will have to stop the forces of the Colonies, who are hell-bent on destroying Earth. Upgrade your equipment, survive action-packed levels, and climb the online leaderboards.
## About This Game
Exile Squadron is an action-packed, sidescrolling shoot ’em up, inspired by
the classics of the genre. As part of an elite fighter group, you will be
granted a huge variety of upgradeable weapons, which you can use to stop the
invading Colonial forces. Kill your enemies as fast as possible, collect
points, and put your highscore on the online leaderboard.
It’s 2120. With the creation of advanced ion engines, even the furthest
planets of our system came within our reach. Mankind finally conquered the
Solar System. After several long and bloody conflicts, humanity realized that
only together can they create a better future for themselves. Decades went by
without armed conflict. Earth and its Colonies lived in a golden age.
Then, in the blink of an eye, everything changed. The Colonies invaded Earth
without warning, and destroyed all opposition in their path. As one of the
best pilot on Earth, it is up to you to stop the enemy forces.
* Fast-paced gameplay, where you have to put your reflexes to the test.
* Primary, secondary and auxiliary equipment, which you can upgrade between levels.
* Distinctive weapons, which feel and play differently (no more “samey” lasers).
* Easy mode for beginners, ironman mode for the “shmup gods”.
* Kill enemies rapidly to increase your score multiplier.
* Collect points, build up your score and compete with others on the online leaderboards.
* Secondary missions on every level, which reward you with extra points.
* Detailed backstory about the future of Earth in the 21st and 22nd centuries – unlockable through collectables.
Exile Squadron is the second game I’ve released since I embarked on the
journey of a game developer. And I have to tell you, the road is not becoming
easier. On the contrary, it’s becoming harder and harder to be an indie
developer. Not having the resources to go full-time, I am doing this as a
hobby. But I can assure you that I’m not taking it lightly. I’m learning a
lot, and my aim is to improve the games I create. I can just hope, that you
will feel these improvements in this game. I know that I still have a long way
to go, but I will do my best to create games that You and fellow gamers can
In the end, I just wanted to say thank you for checking out my game. I hope
you will have fun playing it.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Celeron N2840|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|Graphics Card||Intel HD Graphics|
|SOUND CARD||Required (integrated)|
|HDD Space||100 MB available space|