This Game has no review yet, please come back later...
This Game has no news yet, please come back later...
This Game has no walkthrough yet, please come back later...
This content requires the base game Dungeon Defenders on Steam in order to
## About This Content
Hailing from the dense jungle lands far to the south, the Barbarian is a
masterful fighter who can wield two melee weapons simultaneously and unleash
devastating combos! Using five distinct fighting stances instead of towers,
the Barbarian is able to adapt to any combat situation. His Battle Leap
ability allows him to instantly close the distance to a far-off target, while
his Battle Pound ability will decimate any nearby enemies. If massive damage
and incredible destruction are what you seek, the Barbarian is the hero for
Discover new ways to dominate the battlefield by combining any two of these
fighting stances simultaneously:
* Tornado Stance Run faster, attack quicker, jump higher, and push back enemies with a flurry of quick, low damage attacks.
* Lightning Stance Use the power of lightning to stun your enemies as your attacks make contact, while taking a small amount of damage for each hit.
* Siphon Stance Sacrifice some of your resistances to steal life from your enemies as you damage them.
* Turtle Stance Enter this protective stance to greatly increase your resistances, but reduce your movement speed and jump height.
* Hawk Stance Summon the powers of the mighty hawk to deal a massive amount of damage in your next attack.
Or using these powerful abilities:
* Battle Leap Ability This ability allows the Barbarian to quickly close the distance to far-off enemies with a powerful leap attack.
* Battle Pound Ability This is powerful radial ability allows the Barbarian to decimate any nearby enemies.
You must log in to post a comment