The Snake we all know and love shed its skin and took the plunge into VR. Jump astride the dragon and save ancient East from a demon invasion, enjoying beautiful maps and avoiding dangerous traps as you go!
## About This Game
The Snake we all know and love shed its skin and took the plunge into VR. Your
job now is to leap astride the fire-breathing dragon and save the ancient East
from a demon invasion. Just don’t be in too much of a hurry — there are
plenty of obstacles and mini-quests scattered throughout the levels, and your
own tail will eventually become your toughest adversary. It’s less speed and
more thinking ahead that will take you through to victory!
* Classic mechanics with a control system developed specially for VR that offer a new look at an old favorite
* Lots of levels resplendent with the colors of the ancient East
* Dangerous opponents and clever traps there to catch anyone who lets their guard down
* A variety of bonuses and abilities that help overcome obstacles and get the good guys out of tight spots
* Difficulty settings to make sure everyone can enjoy the game exactly the way they want to
## Several game modes
* Campaign – Learn the secrets of the ancient East as you stop the demons
* Speed – Make a name for yourself among the fastest to play the game
* Free – Without traps, just keep an eye on your tail
* And more!
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel i5 or similar|
|RAM||8 GB RAM|
|Graphics Card||GTX 970 4GB or similar|
|HDD Space||2 GB available space|
|Game Analysis||An Intel Core i5-650 CPU is required at a minimum to run DragonSnake VR. The minimum memory requirement for DragonSnake VR is 8 GB of RAM installed in your computer. You will need at least 2 GB of free disk space to install DragonSnake VR. Provided that you have at least an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 graphics card you can play the game. DragonSnake VR will run on PC system with Windows 7 and upwards.|