A unique blend of City Building, Social Management, Exploration and Adventure gameplay, Distant Kingdoms brings a rich fantasy world to life.
Help the Humans, Dwarves, Elves and Orcs of Talam begin anew in the fabled land of Ineron.
– Build a sprawling network of towns and villages as you forge a civilisation
– Provide for your people’s needs through a deep web of production lines as they move through the Social strata from Peasants to Nobles, catering to each race’s unique desires.
– Explore a new world filled with secrets, quests and magic. Create Tabletop RPG-like adventuring parties and have them venture out into the unexplored mists. Help decide their fate through a choose-your-own-adventure style quest and event system.
– Deal with troublesome creatures, from Dragons to Imps, Wraiths and Trolls
– Help the disparate races come together across multiple maps and scenarios in a grand campaign to save their civilisations from ruin.
– Watch your settlements change depending on the demographics of each area.
– Accessible gameplay for beginners, with complexity hidden underneath for experienced players
– Everything is Moddable, from altering races, adding your own, creating events, quests and more
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel i5 3470 or AMD FX-6350||Intel i5 4690k or AMD Ryzen 5 1400|
|OS||Windows 7 (64 bit)||Windows 7 (64 bit)|
|Graphics Card||Dedicated GPU with a Minimum of 2GB of VRAM||Dedicated GPU with a Minimum 4GB of VRAM|
|HDD Space||8 GB available space||16 GB available space|