Darsana is a first person medieval indie game with RPG and FPS elements
* Battle as either the Undead or the Knights in the ‘Destroy The God’ game mode in which each team must protect their own god statue and destroy the enemies’ god statue located in their lair or take on the other team in head to head team deathmatch.
* Increase damage, weapon accuracy, arrow velocity speeds, and swing speeds by level progression of weapons as they are used to slay your enemies
* Choose between the might of melee weapons ranging from fast small swipes of dagger to the large heavy handed blows of the battle axe, archery with the long bow or crossbow, or magic with the elements of lightning, fire, and leech
* One up your foes with additional items such as mana and health potions for quick boosts for that next big spell or surviving a blow, explosive arrows for radius damage with archery based weapons, or the buckler for sustainable blocking at higher percentages of deflection
* All free, all online, all stand alone!
Darsana was developed by ChrisPage, Released in 2007-02-24
Darsana was Released on Windows,Mac,Linux
Darsana is a Multiplayer game