_Create City_ is a game in which the player builds cities and manages the
financial and food resources needed to sustain them. It is a later version of
Build City with improved graphics and additional missions.
This is a much simpler game than Sim City with which it will inevitably be
compared. The player starts with a blank piece of ground onto which are placed
roads, only when a road has been placed can the player can build houses. I in
this game the first houses are tents but these upgrade into apartment blocks
as the city grows. The more houses in the city then more people can live there
however for the city to grow the player must create farms to feed them and
public buildings such as schools, taverns and churches to nurture them. The
creation of nearby public buildings is the trigger for tented accommodation to
become an apartment block which in turn leads to more people living in the
Building structures costs money and public buildings incur a maintenance cost.
The only way in which revenue can be raised is via a tax on the city’s
residents but if taxes are too high the city will not grow and people may
actually leave. In some missions food and gold are provided by the king so the
player does not necessarily have to raise taxes and feed their population,
while in others the player must manage both resources to create a stable city
The game has three modes of play.
* There is the “Campaign Mode” in in which the player builds a single city and must achieve a set of mission objectives in the process – usually with limited time and/or resources. The Campaign Mode consists of five levels, the first of which is a two-part tutorial. Levels 2, 3 & 4 have three missions and part 5 has just two, the difficulty of the missions increases as the player progresses and they are dependant upon one another as in each level the player starts with a blank map in mission one and builds a city which is carried through to the later missions.
* There is a “Puzzle Mode” where the player is presented with a series of individual scenarios which must be managed, the game recommends that these are only attempted after the campaign mode has been completed,
* Finally there is the “Open Mode” where the player can build their city with no restrictions or objectives.
The game is entirely mouse controlled. It has its own in-game music which can
be disabled, and the game speed can be adjusted. There is no Easy/Medium/Hard
- Flashover MegaSector
- PAYDAY 2: Cartel Optics Mod Pack
- Euphoria: Supreme Mechanics
- Candy Crush Tales
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack
- TFM: The First Men
- Illusions of Loyalty
- Dorky Fork
- Planet Of Pirates
- Rascal Fight
- Maitetsu:Pure Station
- One Punch Man: The Strongest Man
- Motorsport Manager for Nintendo Switch