Club Manager 2003/04 is a series of eighteen football managers. The authors of the game focused on the English league. Each separate title allows you to play only one of the teams competing in the Premier League. The player’s task is to lead the selected team to the final victory. Game producers make it possible to download the latest line-ups, including player pictures, as the season progresses (from the publisher’s official website). The game contains all the elements of fun necessary for a football manager: transfers, trainings, tactical settings, etc.
List of clubs and at the same time released games: Arsenal, Chelsea, Leeds Utd, Southampton, Manchester City, Everton, Portsmouth, Sheffield Utd, Sunderland, Hearts, Hibs, WBA, Blackburn Rovers, Bolton Wanderers, Wolves, Reading, Ipswich, Norwich City.
The features of the whole series of games:
* Official license allowing you to include selected clubs participating in the English league in the game with the possibility of updating your data online.
* Database of players in the league with their photos.
* Actual teams (season 2003/2004).
* 18 club teams to choose from; each team is a different game.
* Low hardware requirements.
* Additional bonuses for fans of selected teams; possibility of downloading unique materials from the official website.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.