Explore a world handcrafted from clay. Make dumb jokes with your Foxcat friend. Use magic to solve puzzles. Can you solve the mystery at the Wizard Tower?
## About This Game
You play a lazy dude that lives in a pumpkin, whose best friend is a talking
cat (or is it a fox?) with a similar taste for sarcasm and life’s simple
pleasures. But your care-free life of leisure is interrupted when your nerdy
sister finds herself in trouble with a mysterious cult. You need to dust off
your magic wand to go on an adventure of solving puzzles and escaping death to
solve the mystery at your sister’s Wizard Tower (before it’s too late)!
This is a casual single-player game that was made to be finished in one
sitting – the puzzles aren’t too hard and it only takes an hour or two.
* A unique style – every piece of art in the game was made by hand in clay (even the font!)
* Two puzzle mechanics – use magic to shrink and grow objects to reach new areas, or swap colors to solve magnet puzzles
* Fully voice-acted cutscenes and dialogue – the actors are the developer and his friends, so keep your quality expectations low
* Many checkpoints – in case of puzzle-induced rage quitting
* Full controller support – honestly there aren’t that many features, so now I’m just listing the basics
* A dance scene – does that do anything for you?
Note – this game is not for kids, as it contains adult language and references
to drugs and alcohol (I know it can be misleading because it looks like an
untalented child made this).
## Mature Content Description
The developers describe the content like this:
Adult language, references to drugs and alcohol
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||AMD Ryzen 3 2200U / Intel Core i3-6100|
|RAM||8 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)|
|Graphics Card||AMD Radeon 530 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280|
|HDD Space||5 GB available space|