Breaking The Rules – The Roman Tournament
“Breaking The Rules is a good fighting game. The controls are straightforward, and mashing the four attack buttons results in some neat special attacks. Blocking is generally useless (it still stuns you, but removes the damage), which helps to speed up the action and produce some action-packed fights with relatively quick resolutions. The game is a matter of timing and range: choosing the right attack at the right time and engaging the enemy at the appropriate distance for the attack. Changing your focus between enemies takes some practice and precise facing, but with the subtle indicator used by the game, it’s not too bad. The AI is a competent opponent, stringing effective attacks together. The large chaotic battles involving up to eight people at one time are a signature of the game and make some distinctive action. Those looking for a realistic fighting game featuring multiple simultaneous opponents will be pleased by Breaking The Rules.”
** 6/8 outofeight.info**
“Though it doesn’t quite reach the same high standards, the game resembles Mortal Kombat, but it has a lot of promise and a very dedicated team behind it. I have been looking forward to a solid new fighting game on PC, and found BTR rather addictive. For those hungry for Mortal Kombat to come to PC, this will hold you over until Boon (the executive producer of the Mortal Kombat series) finally decides to port it to PC, and, with the promised patches (see below) it could even become a good replacement if Boon decides to keep Mortal Kombat 9 console-exclusive.”
** 3.5/5 indiegamereviewer.com**
About the game
BreakingTheRules : The Roman Tournament is a third-person single and multiplayer brawl fighting game.
In the city of Rome has been organized a tournament which brings together the most fearsome fighters of the world.
Try your hand into a bloody battle completely physic-based.
Defeat your opponents, scale up the charts, play with four friends on your PC, or fight online against up to 12 players.
Who will win the title?
Who will be the best at “Breaking the rules”?
And remember, The last man standing WINS!
BreakingTheRules : The Roman Tournament
* Advanced Fighting System completely ragdoll based, using HavokTM animation and HavokTM physic for the whole collision system and for animation/physic blending.
* FCS ( Fast Combo System ) concatenates attacks boosting attack power.
* Dynamic stamina management that affects gameplay.
* Co-op techniques like grab, and hold enemy.
* 8 charismatic wrestlers, each one with his own particular style of combat, each one available in two different suits.
* Realistic rendering with DOF, HDR FSAA, Motion Blur, particle effects and more.
* Melee weapons and environment objects like chairs, tables, baseball sticks.
* As the fight goes on, the effects on the players appears clearly visible with blood, cuts, bllod stains on the floor etc…less is the energy, slower become player movements and accuracy decreases too.
* Multiplayer battles with up to 12 players. Multiplayer modes include Classic Brawl, and Team Battle.
* Local Multiplayer brawl up to 4 players on the same machine
* Classic 1vs 1 Arcade Mode
* Team Battle Modes: Balanced ( 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 ), Double dragon ( 2 vs all ) and Titan ( 1 vs all )
* This BTR installment is totally set in Rome. Explore 8 of the most beautiful scenarios of the eternal city, faithfully reproduced, like “Piazza di Spagna” or “Ponte S. Angelo”!.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|CPU||2.1Ghz or higher Multi-core or multiple processors at 2GHz or above recommended|
|RAM||RAM--512MB minimum; 2GB recommended|
|Graphics Card||Graphics card--Shader Model 2.0 (SM2.0) minimum; SM 3.0 with 512MB and above recommended|
|Direct X||Directx 9c|
|SOUND CARD||Direct X-compatible sound card|
- Fragment of Marine
- Hentai – Area 51
- Hello Neighbor Alpha 4
- Bounce ball light
- De’Vine: Card Game
- Award Winners: Platinum Edition
- Lifting Journey
- Steak and Silk
- Disney TSUM TSUM FESTIVAL
- Guess Game-Guess The Number
- Ping Pong Trick Shot EVOLUTION
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR
- ダブルスポイラー 〜 東方文花帖
- Awesome Animated Monster Maker