Discover the original co-op shooter-looter, crammed with new enhancements! As one of 4 trigger-happy mercenaries with RPG progression, equip bazillions of guns to take on the desert planet Pandora.
## About This Game
Discover the co-op shooter-looter that started it all, crammed with content
and enhancements! Equip bazillions of guns as one of four trigger-happy
mercenaries, each with unique RPG skills. Take on the lawless desolate planet
Pandora in pursuit of powerful alien technology: The Vault. With new weapons,
visual upgrades, all 4 add-on packs and more, enjoy the highly acclaimed
FPS/RPG solo or together with friends!
* Bazillions of Guns: Rocket-launching shotguns, enemy-torching revolvers, SMGs that fire lightning rounds, and tons more.
* Radical Art Style: Traditional rendering techniques combined with hand-drawn textures give Borderlands its iconic style.
* Intense Vehicular Combat: Behind the wheel, engage in frenetic vehicle-to-vehicle combat.
* Co-op Frenzy: Tear through the opposition as a crew of up to 4.
VISUALLY STUNNING: With improved character models, environments, weapons, and
textures, Borderlands paired with a 4K display never looked so good.
NEW WEAPONS: There are already too many to count so we added more.
NEW CHARACTER HEADS: Be as beautiful as mom says you are.
NEW GOLD CHESTS AND KEYS: More loot!
THE ZOMBIE ISLAND OF DOCTOR NED: Enter the corporate owned small town known as
Jakobs Cove and put an end to the rumors of the walking “undead.” New areas,
new missions, new enemies, Oh My!
MAD MOXXI’S UNDERDOME RIOT: Celebrate the grand opening of Marcus Bank by
taking on hundreds of foes in the only competitive arena around where you’re
coming back famous… or not at all.
THE SECRET ARMORY OF GENERAL KNOXX: Want more of the Borderlands story and
more loot than you could possibly figure out what to do with? Add new guns,
missions, vehicles and more!
CLAPTRAP’S NEW ROBOT REVOLUTION: This destructive adventure invites you to
battle a vicious new threat, a massive uprising of your former friends: the
## Mature Content Description
The developers describe the content like this:
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be
appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 530 @2.93GHz/AMD Phenom 9950 @2.6GHz||Intel Core i3 2105 @3.1GHz/AMD FX 4100 @3.6GHz|
|VRAM||1 GB||2 GB|
|RAM||4 GB RAM||4 GB RAM|
|OS||Windows 7 64-Bit||Windows 7 64-Bit|
|Graphics Card||Geforce GTX 660, Radeon HD 6970||Geforce GTX 760, Radeon HD 7850|
|Direct X||Version 11||Version 11|
|SOUND CARD||Directx 9.0c||Directx 9.0c|
|HDD Space||25 GB available space||25 GB available space|
Borderlands Game Series [View Borderlands Full Game Series]
- Borderlands: Mad Moxxi’s Underdome Riot
- Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Borderlands 2
- Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition
- Borderlands 2: Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Borderlands: Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution
- Tales from the Borderlands
- Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition
You must log in to post a comment