Battlescape is a class based first person shooter with a strong emphasis on team play. Currently in the beta testing phase, Battlescape will be free-to-play and is slated for a public Beta release in May, 2010.
The objective of the game is to work together with your team to destroy the enemy command centre whilst defending your own. The first team to complete their objective wins the round.
* Fast paced team combat in a futuristic setting
* 3 Distinct player classes
* Easy to learn interface and control systems
* Support for to 64 players per server (map dependant)
* Full HDR Lighting
* A full suite of graphical delights including AA, AF, Normal mapping, dynamic lights and more thanks to LordHavok’s Darkplaces Engine Mod
* 7.1 surround sound support
* Fantastic background music thanks to Kevin MacLeod
* Offline play vs. bots
* Pew-pew lasers, swarms of rockets, nuclear explosions, gore and jetpacks
**Beta Gameplay Footage**
The following videos are from the previous testing phase and a great many changes
have occured since then. New videos will uploaded as Beta testing continues.
**Early Beta Gameplay**
**Alpha Gameplay – Standoff**
**Alpha Gameplay – Bridge**
Battlescape was developed by MichaelSteve, Released in 2010-05-31
Battlescape was Released on Windows,Mac,Linux
Battlescape is a Multiplayer game