‘Back Then’ is a short atmospheric first-person adventure game, with elements of detective exploration, mystery, and themes of self-discovery.
Taking place in a retirement home, where the players control Thomas, an aged man in his 80’s suffering from Alzheimer’s.
He moves around in his wheelchair, and rarely receives visits from his family. Seeing himself alone and with no one to talk to, he starts to try remembering his past through the various important objects in his life – such as a wedding photo, his father’s dog tag from WWII, his guitar, his wedding ring, among various others.
- Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters
- Pyramid of Prophecy
- Hitman: Episode 2 – Sapienza
- Assassins Creed: Legion
- 心の闇の先に Trial VersionⅡ
- IS Defense Editor
- App Game Kit 2 Demo
- Way to Go! Demo
- To All Mankind/Jinrui no Minasama e/じんるいのみなさまへ
- Sengoku Taiga/戦国大河 – 天下統一シミュレーション
- How Do You Know Mr. Blue
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr Digital Collector’s Edition Upgrade
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr Digital Upgrade
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas – Collection Pack Wave 1
- OMSI 2 Add-on Downloadpack Vol.6 – AI-Peoples