The second part of an excellent simulator of today’s battlefield seen from the perspective of soldiers sitting in a 70-ton M1A2 Abrams tank, the pinnacle of the 20th century art of war. The player’s task is to use the advantages offered by armoured weapons, skilful coordination of infantry and artillery fire to ensure victory in subsequent clashes and battles.
* New graphic engine Voxel Space 32.
* Editor of the mission.
* Advanced procedures for controlling military units.
* Ability to take control over the functions of a tank commander, driver and shooter.
* Reliable reconstructed tank equipment and control panels.
* Huge freedom in the use of combat tactics, artillery and aerial support.
* 50 battles comprising 4 campaigns.
* Single and multiplayer options, team game, deathmatch.
* Ability to play up to 32 players on the Internet.
Please let us know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding this description.