Andalia is a fantasy real-time strategy game (RTS) with a diverse range of civilisations, resources and environments. Build up your town and lead your forces into war against enemy players. Alternatively you may construct a monument and hold it long enough to reach victory.
## About This Game
Andalia is a fantasy real-time strategy game, created with diversity in mind,
reflected by its amount of civilisations, biomes and resources.
Andalia draws heavily from other real-time strategy titles, yet offers its own
spin on the classical RTS gameplay aswell as its own additions, which, among
other things, would be:
* The existence of a parallel plane: The Underworld
* A large variety of resources.
* Regrowing flora. Trees can reproduce.
* Mines, quarries and underworld rifts can be infinitely mined for their resource.
* Houses produce taxes, acting as the primary source of gold.
* Walls can be manned with archers.
* Units gain experience in combat.
* Secret obelisks may be found and activated
* A neutral faction, The Hive, launches periodic attacks on all players.
There is a total of 5 civilisations to choose from, needless to say, all with
their unique buildings and units. You may reach victory either by destroying
all enemy players or by constructing a monument and holding it for 15 minutes.
You can play against the AI or compete online against other human players.
Please note that Andalia is a hobby project. It is possible that not every
aspect of the game works as flawlessly as it should. However, I keep taking
effort to address any issues that arise and I’m generally open to feedback.
Thankyou very much for your interest!
- Euphoria: Supreme Mechanics
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack
- A Hole In Space
- A hermit crab is finding a house
- A Calm Memory Game
- A Day
- Surprise Mechanic: The Gaming Trivia
- (Early Access Optional) Dudes on a Map: Game Master
- Lucid Cycle
- Nest Lander
- My Universe – School Teacher
- //TODO: today Original Soundtrack
- A Conversation With Mister Rabbit