You’re a skydiving, video-streaming guerilla artist in the floating city of Boston High. Your job is to leap from buildings, cause mischief, and not get caught by the police.
## About This Game
You’re a skydiving, video-streaming guerilla artist in the floating city of
Boston High. Your job is to leap from buildings, cause mischief, and not get
caught by the police.
## A Grab Bag of Incredible Features
* Leap from mile-high skyscrapers.
* Kiss the sides of buildings with your mouth.
* There’s, like, a parade with giant balloon floats on one level, and you can smack into them, ruining everything, just to be a jerk.
* Also, there’s a level with a giant 4-story cake that you can topple over hapless spectators.
* We’re experimenting with a thing where you’re also able to break the city’s wastewater storage systems, but you’d kinda have to be a double jerk to do it.
* Over 0 levels included in the full game!
* 0 weapons, unless you count the spray paint you use to tag windows.
* Unique, challenging, and other meaningless adjectives that every game uses to describe themselves.
* How many bullet points do you want, buddy?
* ‘Cause here’s another one.
## Did You Know?
* This is our follow-up to the original, award-winning series.
* The original is in the Guinness World Records for longest word in a video game title.
* It also broke Steam because the title was way long.
* And it won a bunch of awards. Some, for publications and conventions that don’t exist anymore. Ten years is a long time.
- Flashover MegaSector
- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
- PAYDAY 2: Cartel Optics Mod Pack
- IonConquer Online
- Euphoria: Supreme Mechanics
- Candy Crush Tales
- Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack
- Snow Bros. Jr.
- Investigation Forces: Operation Zero
- Blood Idol Wakabayashi-kun!
- TFM: The First Men
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Gold Edition
- A Hole In Space