Put your VR goggles on to explore dark corridors of an abandoned hotel using realistically controlled wheelchair, and face strange army of living dolls. But you won’t be alone – mysterious voice will accompany you via shortwave transmitter. Just make sure, who really pulls the strings in this world.
## About This Game
A Wake Inn is a PC VR horror game with elements of action, storytelling,
exploration and puzzles.
Explore gloomy passages on a wheelchair, with an immersive control system
complying it’s limitations and difficulties. You won’t be alone – mysterious
Doctor Finnegan, owner of the estate, will accompany you through your
shortwave transmitter. On your way you’ll find many other items – some useful
to move forward, some that can give you a hint about this place and it’s
former inhabitants. The hotel is occupied by other dolls similar to you, but
they have no friendly intentions – they’re raging and deadly, so try to avoid
them. Fight when there’s no other way around.
You wake up as a human sized doll in an abandoned, retro style hotel, where
apparently something bad happened in the past. And strange machinery
definitely had something to do with it – you’re the one to find out what is
your role in this history. Who you are? How did you find yourself in this
creepy place? Remains left by former residents may be some clue – but can you
link them, build a true picture of the past, and decide your own fate?
* Immersive wheelchair control system – just sit on a chair and use controllers to move your wheels.
* Interactive items, like a shortwave transmitter which allows you to keep in touch with the mysterious character that’s leading you through the game, a flashlight that lights up the darkness of hotel passages (but only if you have the batteries), radio with custom stations, or the cinema room, where you can screen movies from reels you found around the hotel.
* Environmental storytelling based in an old art deco hotel designed in detail.
* Moody soundtrack and sound design referring to classics of horror.
* Dynamic, physic driven enemies, who can be avoided by sneaking mechanics, or taken down with melee weapons.