3:00am Dead Time™ was developed by Irreverent Software™
3:00am Dead Time™ was Released on Windows
3:00am Dead Time™ is a Single, Multiplayer & Co-Op game
### **Prepare yourself to be the ultimate paranormal investigator, and face the scariest phenomena from all over the world**
**With 3:00am Dead Time, be part of a Paranormal TV show, and prepare yourself for the nightmare. From ghosts and demons, to aliens and gnomes , and from graveyards and forests, to old churches and haunted houses, the world is yours to explore.**
## About the Game
3:00am Dead Time is a single and multiplayer horror game involving a group of amateur paranormal researchers who won the casting for a one of a kind TV show that will send them to different haunted and mysterious locations across the United States, and later on, in different countries
From the very beginning you will encounter many different kinds of phenomena, from ghosts and poltergeists to demons, aliens and ghouls, the paranormal world is big and complex, full of mysteries to explore and solve.
3:00am Dead Time is a game that rewards first and foremost the exploration. During the main Mission, you and your team are expected to search for evidences of the paranormal around the location, to identify them, and to document it all for the TV show, either with pictures, recordings or taking samples. In many cases, an investigation won’t be complete until you manage to stop the current paranormal phenomenon, facing it directly.
The game is split into numerous Episodes, each one completely unique, with its own story, characters, creatures and phenomena.Besides the main Mission, where the crew has to explore the place, document the phenomena (or even fight it), interview the witnesses and uncover the mysteries of the place, there are also multiple Prologue levels which further explore the story of each location. In each main Episode you will get a Rating based on your investigation work, and you can also unlock a number of secret items and collectibles.
* **Multiple Episodes** each one with different locations in the United States and across the world, each one with their own characters, creatures and stories.
* **Exploration and story based gameplay** where you have to uncover the secrets of each place, learn its story, and face the paranormal events that are present there.
* **Single and Multiplayer missions**. Play with AI companions or make your own investigation team with up to 4 players
* **Testimony levels** to further explore (in playable form) the story of the different locations.
* **Branching stories**. Each episode has multiple story paths and turns along the way, to let you decide how you want to act
* **Wide array of equipment**. Better cameras equipped with nightvision and longer battery life, movement sensors, advanced recorders, small drones… use the best tools to get the job done.
* **Old school style**. 3:00am Dead Time is a heavily atmospheric game. From the beginning we have made great efforts to make sure the scares come from the stories, the locations and getting you immersed in the environment rather than a gallery of jumpscares.
* **Multi-perspective.** No matter your preferred style of horror games, 3:00am Dead Time has something for you. First Person highly immersing experience, a Third Person Horror Adventure, they are all included.
* **In-depth investigation system**. Collect samples, document everything you see, record sounds, take pictures, interview the locals and the witnesses or even ask the help of an expert to protect the team from the paranormal forces, or to interact with them.
* **Complex and rich mythology**. The game features dozens of different creatures, paranormal phenomena and events, all based on real testimonies and the folklore of many places around the world. The paranormal world is so much more than just ghosts and demons.
* **Mood and Behavior AI**. Your character will get scared according to what happens in the game and your actions, and in turn, the game’s behavior will also change to reflect that mood. Besides, almost every paranormal event is randomized and procedural, making the encounters different every time you play a mission.
### MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (PROVISIONAL)
OS : Windows 7/8/10 64 bits
Processor : Intel Coe i3 5005U
RAM : 4 Gb of RAM (8Gb Recommended)
VRAM : Intel HD Graphics 5000 or a video card with DirectX10 support and 512 Mb in video ( GeForce GTX 660 recommended )
HDD : At least 1.2 Gb of free space for the demo, and at least 25 Gb of free space for the full game (may vary)
**DirectX11 level hardware is, right now, a minimum requirement for the game.**
- Silent Service 1+2
- HuniePop – Deluxe Edition Upgrade
- Descent: Freespace Battle Pack
- Castles 1+2
- Dark Reign + Expansion
- DROD 1+2+3
- Consortium 2019 REBALANCE
- Master of Orion: Revenge of Antares Race Pack
- Hybrid Wars – Full Package
- This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition
- THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GALAXY EDITION
- EVERSPACE Deluxe Edition Upgrade
- Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak – Khaaneph Fleet Pack
- Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak – Soban Fleet Pack
- POD Gold