Below, you can find our suggested abilities in Assassin's Creed: Origins that should be unlocked as fast as you can. Getting them can allow you to reach new levels faster or make eliminating enemies easier for you.
Below, you can find our suggested abilities in Assassin’s Creed: Origins that should be unlocked as fast as you can. Getting them can allow you to reach new levels faster or make eliminating enemies easier for you.
Here, you can find a list of the best, according to us, starting abilities:
- Assassination XP – Use an assassination to get a bonus XP (e.g. when you are behind enemy’s back or by jumping on them from a roof). You can receive those bonuses even before you get a hidden blade (the same goes for the ability below).
- Stealth Kill Streak – You get bonus XP by performing a series of assassinations. Remember to remain undetected which means that you should avoid open conflicts.
- Headshot XP – You get more XP for stealth kills with a bow. Use this weapon when you can’t get closer to an enemy or when it is too dangerous to do that. Remember to use a bow that allows you to aim with precision at enemies’ heads.
- Regeneration – Your health bar can slowly regenerate during fights. A very useful upgrade, especially during longer battles where you have to regenerate health points after an enemy’s heavy attack or wait for a good moment to weaken him.
- Charge Heavy Attack – You unlock access to a more powerful version of a heavy attack. This ability is useful in fights during which you face enemies that hide behind shields (you can fight with them right from the beginning of the game).
- Dawn & Dusk – You get access to meditation which speeds up time. Changing time of a day is very helpful because it is easier to infiltrate forts and other locations occupied by enemies when it is night. Many enemies sleep during that time which means that you can reach mission goals quicker or easily kill “defenseless” guards.
- Sleep Darts – Darts are one of the tools (gadgets) that are available in the game and they are the best choice for players that prefer to stay in shadows. You can use them to neutralize guards or hostile animals. Duration of a tranquilizer is limited but it is enough to get rid of an enemy or proceed to a next mission objective.
Some of the contents are from the internet, if these contents infringe on your copyrights, please contact me. All contents doesn't represent my points.