Welcome to the Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side Walkthrough
Nobody comes back from the Dark Side unchanged, but it’s the only way to re-light the fading flame.
Whether you use this document as a reference when things get difficult or as a road map to get you from beginning to end, we’re pretty sure you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
This document contains a complete Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side game walkthrough featuring annotated screenshots from actual gameplay!
We hope you find this information useful as you play your way through the game. Use the walkthrough menu below to quickly jump to whatever stage of the game you need help with.
Remember to visit the Big Fish Games Forums if you find you need more help. Have fun!
This walkthrough was created by prpldva, and is protected under US Copyright laws. Any unauthorized use, including re-publication in whole or in part, without permission, is strictly prohibited.
- This is the official guide for Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side.
- This guide will not mention each time you have to zoom into a location; the screenshots will show each zoom scene.
- Hidden-object puzzles are referred to as HOPs. This guide will not show HOP solutions. It will identify the location of the HOP and the inventory item acquired.
- This guide will show solutions for non-random puzzles. Please read the in-game instructions for each puzzle.
- In this game, you will sometimes have to select the new scene to trigger dialog, cut-scenes, or tasks prior to interacting with the scene.
Chapter 1: Cave Settlement
- Take BREAD (A).
- Take WIRE (B).
- Use WIRE; take A PAIR OF NIPPERS and PACKAGE (C).
- A PAIR OF NIPPERS on PACKAGE; take KNIFE.
- Use KNIFE (D).
- Go forward.
- Use KNIFE; earn CLOTH. Use KNIFE; earn ROPE (E).
- Use BREAD and CLOTH; take 1/2 ICE AXE (F).
- Walk down.
- Use ROPE (G).
- Play HOP; earn 2/2 ICE AXE (H).
- Go forward.
- Use 2 ICE AXES (I).
Some of the contents are from the internet, if these contents infringe on your copyrights, please contact me. All contents doesn't represent my points.