This content requires the base game Fantasy Grounds on Steam in order to play.
## About This Content
Primeval Thule 5e is a sword-and-sorcery campaign setting redesigned for 5e.
Welcome to Thule, a primordial land of fierce barbarians, elder horrors, and
savage wilderness. In this ancient age, humankind is a young race, newly
arisen on a monster-haunted Earth. Cities of cruel spledor lie scattered
across the great lands of the north like a handful of gems strewn from a dead
This is a doomed age, a time of great deeds and inhuman terror destined to be
lost and forgotten beneath the numbing cloak of endless winter. But for one
glittering moment, Thule lives–and it is a fierce, cruel, splendid, and
marvelous moment indeed.
This Fantasy Grounds module was converted from the 272-page tome, which
provides you everything you need to introduce the world of Thule to your 5e
game. Inside, you will find:
* A new character race, the Atlanteans;
* 19 heroic narratives such as free blade, ice reaver, and star-lore adept;
* Over 40 new beasts, monsters, and villains to challenge your players;
* 3 ready-to-play adventures to begin your campaign;
* A detailed description of Quodeth, City of Thieves, the perfect home for bold heroes;
* And a whole continent of savage adventure to explore (map included)!
Requires: The built-in 5E ruleset and a license or an active subscription of
Fantasy Grounds Conversion by: Phil Garrad and Doug Davison
|Minimum System Requirements||Recommended System Requirements|
|RAM||1 GB RAM||4 GB RAM|
|Direct X||Version 9.0c||Version 9.0c|
|HDD Space||500 MB available space||2 GB available space|
You must log in to post a comment