This content requires the base game DCS World Steam Edition on Steam in order to play.
## About This Content
The SA342 Gazelle is a light scout/attack and transport helicopter. It was
introduced in 1968 as a result of cooperation between Aerospatiale and
Westland Aircraft. Operated by 23 countries, the Gazelle has served in combat
operations across the world including the 1991 Gulf War, 1982 Lebanon War,
Syria, and other conflicts.
The Gazelle is powered by a single turbine engine that is connected to three
Glasfaserverstarkter Kunststoff – GFK (glass-fiber reinforced plastic) main
rotor blades with a bearingless main rotor developed by Bolkow GmbH. It is
also the first helicopter which features the famous Fenestron tail rotor.
The version featured in DCS is the anti-tank version that is armed with four
HOT 3 anti-tank guided missiles. Later, free upgrades to this module will
feature Gazelle versions armed with GIAT 20mm cannons, rocket pods, Mistral
## Features of DCS: SA342 Gazelle:
* Accurate and highly detailed six-degrees-freedom (6DOF) cockpit and external model
* Mouse interactive cockpit with authentic systems modeling
* Fully modeled weapon system including weapons sight and HOT 3
* Exciting and challenging campaign
* Interactive training missions
* AFM (Advanced Flight Model) that simulates all flight phases and characteristics of the Gazelle
* Inclusive flight manual
* Gazelle skins covering many countries