- Size 106.9 MB
- Ratings 13
- AgeRating 12+ [?]
- Developer: Peeking Peacock HB
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2018-03-29
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Helping Frankenstein is a point-and-click adventure where you help Dr Frankenstein bring a dead body back to life. You take on the role as Igor, the newly employed assistant, and set out to do your new master's bidding (your last employment ended quite abruptly at the hands of an angry mob with wooden stakes).
The church is not so keen on this "bring-people-back-to-life-thing" and will try to stop you with all means necessary. There is also law enforcement and some other people to get in your way, or maybe help you out, as you progress towards your goal.
Helping Frankenstein is not a very long game if you compare it to other point-and-click games on App Store. It is suitable for a longer bus ride, a domestic flight or an evening at home. If you like puzzle- and adventure games we are sure you will appreciate Helping Frankenstein.
The game also contains some poor attempts at humour and sometimes even tries to be witty. It actually contains a real "ba-dum-tss" moment with sound effects and everything, so be sure to keep the sound on or you might miss it.
- Shark Survival | Great Water World Evolution Game For Free
- Shark Tank - Tap Paradise Fish
- Shark tank and Sea animals coloring game for kid
- Shark Tank Escape Trap - Fishing Wars
- Shark Tank Fish Feeding
- Shark Tap
- Shark Thrower Redux
- Shark Time Stickers
- SHARK TOPIA
- Shark Underwater Game
- Shark Vs Octopus
- Shark vs. Surfer Runner FREE
- Shark Wild Bot Sim
- Shark Winter Emergency : The Ocean Underwater Fish Attack For Food - Free
- SHARK WORLD -water battle game