- Size 174 MB
- Ratings 28
- AgeRating 17+ [?]
- Developer: Naquatic LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2013-02-08
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
"Throw away your old gun collecting app. This is the last one you will ever need." - Free Apps Arcade
• TURN YOUR DEVICE INTO A VIRTUAL GUN •
Don't just tap on it... USE it. Gun Fiend transforms your device into an augmented reality weapon.
• TONS OF GUNS TO COLLECT AND USE •
Pocket pistols, handguns, military rifles, and even sci-fi guns from out of this world. If you can name it, you can own it.
• BUST IT OUT AND SPICE THINGS UP •
On a hike? Watching TV? Cure your boredom in any secure environment with Gun Fiend.
• REVOLUTIONARY REACTIVE LIGHTING •
Night or day, rain or shine, your weapon actually REACTS to your real environment with realtime reflections and ambient lighting.
• COMPETE FOR GLORY •
Refine your skills by competing head-to-head against your friends, your enemies, or random players all over the world with multiplayer target practice.
• WARNING •
Never aim this app at any non-zombie human. ALWAYS practice safety and discretion. Gun Fiend is a virtual toy and should be used as such. This app is not intended as an endorsement of real life gun violence or ownership. It is, however, a full endorsement of our right to play fun video games, whether or not they happen to involve guns. Game on.
LOADED WITH FEATURES
• Augmented reality controls let you take aim with your device
• Tons of real 3D guns, plus weapons not of this world
• Online multiplayer through GameCenter
• The more you play, the bigger your arsenal becomes
• Revolutionary reactive gun lighting
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements
• Zombie apocalypse approved!
• JOIN OVER 100 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE •
Follow @Naquatic on Facebook and Twitter to find out why our apps like MonsterCrafter and Shooting Showdown have been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.