- Size 95.4 MB
- Ratings 49
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: June Gaming Private Limited
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2010-06-04
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
***** Now the #1 Free App in 10 Countries *****
Try and Guess the Movies from exceptionally beautiful, minimalistic posters!
The concept is simple, can you guess that movie based on a simplified poster of it?
We use some exceptionally beautiful posters with minimalist artwork to give you a clue to help you guess the movie.
We feature :
Hundreds of stunning, beautiful minimalist movie posters.
Multiple levels to test your skills.
Lots of Help Options :
\- Use hints to Guess the Movie based on the plot summary for the movie itself.
\- Use a second kind of hint to guess the movie name in hangman style.
\- Finally, use our "Resolve" feature in case you get really stuck!
Guess the Movie App is an app made - of great movies, for the movie-lovers, by the movie-lovers!
All Poster Art is copyright of the respective artists/owners. To get copies visit the Artists linked to the Poster.
- Escape Haunted Chalet
- Escape Hell - 25 Floors
- Escape Henry Cow
- Escape Hero Hardcore
- Escape High School
- Escape Hole
- Escape Horrible House
- Escape horror
- Escape House Challenge 2019
- Escape House of Devil: Shift Episode
- Escape House Of Nightmares
- Escape House Puzzle Game 3d
- Escape Hunt: The Lost Temples
- Escape If You Can (Room Escape challenge games)
- Escape If You Can 3 (Room Escape challenge games)