- Size 22.5 MB
- Ratings 3
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Artem Tselikov
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-07-29
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
One of the millennium Nobel prize problems is the famous P versus NP problem. If you were able to prove or disprove that P = NP, you would get 1 million dollars.
But this is way too hard for a regular mind.
We have something easier for you.
Graph31 is a game which is based on Graph Theory.
This logical game would taking you all around the globe.
Each level is a famous geographical location, cities on the map and roads between them are tangled in such a way that they represent some of the famous Graph Theory problems, such as shortest path problem, traveling salesman problem and clique problem.
If you were to design an algorithm to solve the puzzles of this game, you would not be able to come up with anything that would work in the polynomial time, which makes this game NP-hard.
The greatest minds in computer science work on solving problems such as these.
Why would you not give it a try?
Graph 31 improves your ability to solve difficult problems quickly, trains your memory and logical thinking.
This game is good for all ages.
- Spider Classic Solitaire
- Spider Climber - Rope Swing
- Spider Colony Simulator
- Spider Colorful Nail Polish
- Spider Dash - One More Swing
- Spider Dash Rope Swing
- Spider Dash Square GeoMetry 2016
- Spider Dude - Best Hoppy Survival Adventure FREE
- Spider ESC
- Spider Fall - A Tap to Stop and Break your fall
- Spider Family
- Spider Flight 3D
- Spider Fly Heroes
- Spider Fruit Ninja
- Spider GeoMetry Square Dash