- Size 21.8 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Madhuri Barochiya
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-09-17
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
App to Teach Kids Good Habits .
For the Parents who care about Good Habits in their Kids .
One of the most important facts that parents need to understand is this: Children who practice healthy habits early in life are much more likely to continue those habits through their teen years and into adulthood. According to the American Association for Health Education a key reason for that reality is that a child's brain is more impressionable than an adult's.
Manners are to be taught. When children are very young, We have to grab the opportunity to teach appropriate behavior. When children are polite, kind and honest, they develop character -- and also make their parents look good!
"Young children haven't had a real opportunity to develop a concrete preference in their likes and dislikes, so it is easier to start them off on the right foot than it is to stop a bad habit later in life,"
Enjoy With AFLATOON GAMES!!!
- Brain Teasers Game
- Brain Test - Brain Age Testing Game
- Brain Test - Stroop effect
- Brain Test free memory game for toddlers infants 4 5 6 7 8 year olds teens adults men women boys cou...
- Brain Test-Sharpen your memory
- Brain Tester - For Kids
- Brain Tiles – Train Your Mind
- Brain Time - Brain Game
- Brain Toot
- Brain Toot (Free)
- Brain Toot 2 (Free)
- Brain Toresapuri "24" - popular simple calculation
- Brain Toss
- Brain Train - Sliding Puzzle
- Brain Train Memory Tones Puzzle