- Size 10.8 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Susumu Komiyama
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-06-01
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Pick your set of rules and hop straight into the fun!
Everyone loves Golf Solitaire!
In Golf Solitaire, you can choose between different sets of rules, each with its own difficulty level.
This app offers three sets of rules, allowing everyone from beginners to experts to get in on the fun.
Whether you're up a quick game on your break, or feel like sitting down for a long and challenging session, Golf Solitaire offers entertainment that fits your mood.
[ Sets of Rules ]
1\. Both 2's and K's can be put on A's, and both A's and Q's can be put on K's.
2\. Only 2's can be put on A's, and only Q's can be put on K's.
3\. Only 2's can be put on A's. No cards can be put on K's.
[ How to Play ]
When you start the game, you'll see a grid of cards on the top left with five cards per column and seven cards per row.
The remaining cards are stored face-down in a deck on the bottom right.
At the beginning, one card will be flipped over from the deck on the bottom right, and placed into a pile left of it.
If the number of that card is one higher or one lower than the number of any card at the very bottom of the columns (closest to you), you can tap and move the card from the columns to the pile.
You can continue the process of moving cards from column to pile as long as the same conditions are met.
Card movement isn't restricted by suit(spades, hearts, clubs, diamonds), but you can confirm and change the rules concerning the numbers from the Settings button on the title screen.
When you can't move anymore cards, tap the deck of face-down cards in the bottom right to flip over a new one, and then see if you can move any cards to it.
Clear all seven columns to beat the game!
[ Extras ]
The app supports rankings and achievements.
You may compare your time and number of wins with other players, or check how far you are into completing challenges like "win the game within 10 minutes" and "win the game 10 times."
[ Licenses & Credits ]
Cards designed by Mauricio Duque(http://www.snap2objects.com/) / CC BY 4.0
(C)2016 Softrance. All Rights Reserved.
- VocabQuiz - Quiz Yourself on Vocabulary!
- Vocabulaire allemand débutant
- Vocabulaire allemand intermédiaire
- Vocabulaire anglais CP-CE1-CE2
- Vocabulaire anglais débutant
- Vocabulaire anglais intermédiaire
- Vocabulaire anglais Maternelle
- VocabuLarry's Things That Go Game by BabyFirst
- Vocabulary Adventure Preschool
- Vocabulary Animal Puzzle Matching Shadow for Kids
- Vocabulary animals Coloring Book
- Vocabulary Animals Fun Activities For Kindergarten