- Size 34.6 MB
- Ratings 1,100
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: Gelato Games Ltd
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-09-11
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Goblin Sword is a retro-inspired action platformer with light rpg elements.
An army of monsters led by an evil wizard have invaded your hometown. Slay as many monsters as you can, collect loot, avoid dangerous traps and defeat menacing bosses, before facing the evil wizard himself.
"It's such a crazy value and has such good production quality it kind of speaks for itself." 5/5 TouchArcade
"Fun visuals, good music, engaging level design, and lots of content make Goblin Sword an excellent little game." Editor's Choice -148 Apps
"A deeply compelling and staggeringly impressive tribute to retro games." 10/10 ArcadeLife
-30 weapons with unique special attacks
-30 relics that grant you abilities
-8 guardians that follow you around and assist you
-5 secret very hard levels
-Decorate your home with souvenirs
-Customizable touch controls
-Universal app. Works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
-Full screen support for iPhone X
-iCloud and MFi support
-Game Center achievements and leaderboards
-Premium game. No IAP or ads ever.
- Deck Box Dungeons
- Deck Heroes: Legacy
- Deck Master for Hearthstone
- Deck of Cards - Card Simulator
- Deck of Cards Workout Free - A Fun Mobile Workout For The Whole Family
- Deck of Fate
- Deck One
- Deck Share
- Deck Share 25
- Deck Share 500
- Deck Share Crazy 8s
- Deck Share Hearts
- Deck Share SlapJacks
- Deck Share War
- Deck Warlords