- Size 6.2 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Agustin Iturbide
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-01-11
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
In 1931 Hermann Hesse created the basis for a Game that synthesises human learning in which music, philosophy and math are combined.
He called it The Glass Bead Game.
Become the Master of the Game.
You are given a Bead in a board with 6 other Beads.
Each bead has different properties
■ Color (red, blue...)
■ Operation (addition, subtraction, multiplication or division)
Join one of the other Beads but beware of its properties,
the more the beads are alike the more points you will get,
but if the Beads are different you will loose points.
Who will be the next Magister Ludi?