- Size 173.3 MB
- Ratings 3
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Happy Little Rain Cloud LLC
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2019-06-06
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Gimble the Happy Tree Frog is an interactive math story book that develops kids interest in math. It features:
1\. Story with cute characters and beautiful watercolor art
2\. Narration with word highlighting and fun voices for each character
3\. Integrated math problems to solve and animations to discover
Kids ask "Why do I need to learn math?" This fun and engaging interactive math story book shows kids how to use math in a real world scenario that they can relate to; a pizza party!
Gimble the Happy Tree Frog finds his friend Franco the Fox sad. Gimble decides to cheer Franco up by throwing him a surprise pizza party. He invites all of Franco's friends. Using tally marks Gimble figures out how many guests will be coming to the party. Then Gimble visits Pete the town pizza wizard, to order the pizza. This chapter of the story has engaging, interactive math activities that show kids how you use math when ordering pizza for a party.
Math story problems:
\- Using tally marks to count
\- Slicing pizza into 4 equal parts to get ¼
\- Counting using a number line
\- Adding quarters into whole numbers
\- 3 tens (introduction to the concept this is the same as 3 x 10 )
\- 3 groups of 2 (introduction to the concept this is the same as 3 x 2)
\- Addition and estimation problems
For kids enjoyment:
* A nice, warmhearted story about friends helping out friends
* Beautiful watercolor art makes it feel like a traditional story book
* Page turning feels like a page turning in a paper book
* Word highlighting with voice over
* Professional voice over artist, creates fun characters
* A child can read on their own or click the text to have it read to them
* Find hidden animations to collect items for an even more engaging experience
* Complete interactive math activities as part of the book to collect items
* Intuitive interactive content that kids enjoy playing
* Through parental controls reset the app to play again.
To protect the kids:
\- No Ads and No in-app purchases.
\- All external links secured behind a parental gate.