- Size 257.3 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Candybots Company Limited
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2017-08-02
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
COOKING FOOD FROM YOUR OWN GARDEN!
In Fruits Garden Story, kids can play, plant & grow 9 different fruit trees and make delicious food!
With cartoon story about growing of fruit's tree, kids can learn fruit benefits, how to grow their trees, making food recipes like apple juice, orange juice or jam and strawberry ice cream. Learning fruit alphabet and watch funny food movies with talking fruits.
Fruits Garden Story help kids, baby, toddlers, preschoolers will commit fruits and foods to memory in no time!
PICK A SLICE!
\- 9 types of fruits: pick, cook and serve 9 types of juice fruits, each with 3 different recipes! Apple, Strawberry, Cherry are free to cook!
\- Plant and care: Watch as seeds sprout into trees, and then bear fruit! It's magic! Fend off birds and bugs with fun, quick mini games that'll help them learn real life tools.
\- Play and cook: Make yummy snacks and juice like ice-cream and smoothies with simple mini game recipes.
\- Educational story clips: Relax with little movies showing off funny fruits in action!
\- No guidance needed!
\- Pronounce fruits names with phonics: Clear, exact English voice-overs help babies speak the names of fruits like a pro!
\- No ads!
• Shie the stylish marshmallow
• Choco the champion chocolate bar
• Poppy the lollipop genius
• B'gum the dozy gummy bear
• Cob the playful candy corn
MORE CANDYBOTS APPS
• Candybots Fruit Garden
• Candybots Fruit Slice
• Candy Shapes - App for Toddlers
• Candybots Animals
• Candy ABC Alphabets
Tips: Find more Candybots apps and games by entering "Candybots" in the search bar.
We are a small studio that makes beautiful educational experiences for 2-8 years old children, which are fun and encourage kids to learn about the world through playing.
Dear moms and dads, among us are parents and we make games for our children as well as children around the world. Our goal is to educate and entertain every child near and far. We deeply appreciate your support by rating us on Google Play/iOS store.
We do our best to test our apps on all devices. Should you run into difficulties, please message us at www.facebook.com/Candybots. Thank you!
• Visit website online at: www.candybots.com
• Become a fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Candybots
• Follow on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/candybotsgames
• On Instagram: www.instagram.com/candybotsgames
• Subscribe to Youtube Channel: goo.gl/nZxmsv