- Size 83 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Read 'n' Learn ltd
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2011-07-17
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Welcome to "French First Words with Phonics" the first educational application to teach children French through letter sounds (phonics) and letter names. Your child will start off by learning the sounds of letters through phonics and how these associate to specific words. As your child's understanding of the sounds and names broadens your child will move on to learn the names of the letters and how they are used to form words, learning spelling at the same time. The three different hint alternatives (color hints, letter hints and color and letter hints) combined with five more settings, will challenge your child and adjust the level of difficult. The unique interface, featuring a list of thumbnails, allows your child to explore all the words and will offer endless hours of fun and education.
Featured by Apple on What's Hot for the iPhone in two categories Games/Educational and Games/Kids on the French and Canadian App Stores!!!
● Learn the sounds (phonics) and the names of letters.
● Learn the words and how to spell.
● Learn to recognize letters (upper and lowercase) and match them to words.
● Unique navigation that allows the child to explore all the words.
● Tap the image of the word to discover its sound and learn its name.
● User interface specifically developed for children fingers.
● Engaging and colorful artwork with amazing sound effects and animations.
● Studio recording of letters, words and spelling.
● 30 different animals and their habitats (more words available through In App Purchases).
● Six different settings to increase difficulty as children learn.
● French interface available (your device's international setting must be set to French).
● Special alert reminding you to switch to Flight Mode (in iPhone only).
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
We follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps, set by MOMs with Apps.
At ReadnLearn your children's privacy and safety is our priority that is why our app:
◇ Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
◇ Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
◇ Does not contain ads.
◇ Contains In-App Purchases for additional content that are purchased once.
◇ Contains "Feedback" and "Tell a Friend" buttons, behind a parental gate.
◇ Contains a "More Games" button and corresponding page, behind a parental gate.
For more information please visit: readnlearn.com/#privacy
At ReadnLearn we love what we do, developing fun and educational applications for children. We are a passionate and committed small team of parents, who are graphics artists and developers. Our team is complemented by educators and our own children, our awesome beta testing team!
If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback please email us at [email protected]
Visit us: readnlearn.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/ReadnLearnApps
Follow us: www.twitter.com/ReadnLearnApps
- True or False - World War II Leaders
- True or False - World War II Super Weapons
- True or False : Trivia Facts Crack
- True or False Astronomical - Test your knowledge of Astronomy and Space
- True or False Chemistry
- True or False Chemistry (Full)
- True or False Color
- True or False Color (Full)
- True or False Color Game
- True or False Dice
- True or False Dice (Full)
- True or False Facts
- True Or False Generator
- True or False Math
- True or False Math (Full)