- Size 544.3 MB
- Ratings 1
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Virtual Space OOO
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-08-13
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Fractions. Smart Pirates - fun and easy way to learn fractions with the Caribbean Pirates. Recognizing and Comparing Fractions, Equivalent fractions, Аdding fractions - If you're struggling with fraction problems Fractions. Smart Pirates is your answer.
Fractions aren't the easiest area of math to get to grips with. The app's concept is really easy for children understand and doesn't present anything too complex.
Fractions. Smart Pirates is a great tool for teachers and parents who are looking to give children an app for practicing a variety of fractions skills. Fractions. Smart Pirates content is aligned with CCSS Mathematics Standards.
Students are greeted with a pirate map with four locations: Simple Fractions, Equivalent Fractions, Addition, and Comparing. Each level focuses on a different skill and has three different difficulty levels.
On the first island the player learns to read fractions. In order to do so he/she offers the pirates some slices of pizza and try to guess what part of the pizza is left for other pirates to eat in the boat. If there is a mistake the pirates get in trouble.
On the second island, the pirates have to get across the bottomless abyss. In order to do it, they should balance the bridge using firecracker baskets. In this game the player assists the pirates in choosing a basket with an equivalent fraction.
On the third island the pirates come across an unexpected rival - one-eyed Captain. But our brave old sea dogs are not scared at all! With the player's help the pirates should get bigger watermelons than the Captain has.
On the fourth island, the pirates are tempted to treat themselves with a few pieces of a lovely cake. In this game, the player offer the pirate a piece of cake and guess what part of the whole cake his piece makes. If there is a mistake in calculation, the pirate's becomes sad and hungry, as the cake is eaten by a perky parrot.
* Four games in one: simple fractions, equivalents, comparison, and addition
* Fun animations of the pirate and his friends
* Training mode at the start of every level
* Three different levels of difficulty in each game: Easy, Medium, and Hard
- SUPER BOY RUN - Jungle Adventure Game Challenge
- Super Boy Run Jungle World Adventure
- Super Boy Skating
- Super Boy vs Angry Animals
- Super Boys - The Big Fight
- Super Brain
- Super Brain Game
- Super Brain Game - Simple Cognitive Training to Help Improve Your Memory
- Super Brain Training Game
- Super Brains : Draw it
- Super Brandom
- Super Brawl Universe
- Super Break Gem
- Super Brian - French Coach
- Super Brick Challenge