- Size 26 MB
- Ratings 6
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: VM Mobile Team
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-04-11
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Four in a Row (Connect Four) is a two-player connection game in which the players first choose a color and then take turns dropping colored discs from the top into a seven-column, six-row vertically suspended grid. The pieces fall straight down, occupying the next available space within the column. The objective of the game is to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before your opponent.
Four in a Row Panda brings this great game to your iPhone/iPad. You can enjoy Four in a Row in family game time, or you can also enjoy the game by playing with the AIs of varying difficulties. Beware that it is very challenging to beat the best AI in this game!
You will also gain experience points by winning against the AIs (+1 for Easy, +3 for Medium and +5 for Hard).
* Save/load unfinished game
* AIs with three levels of difficulties
* Timer based game
This is the free version of the game with ads-supported and the undo feature is restricted to one move. If you wish to have an ads-free experience with unlimited undo support, please upgrade to the premium version.