- Size 19.4 MB
- Ratings 0
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Chengyang Yang
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-05-25
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Four Colors Suffice,a fantastic anti-Elimination puzzle game.
The four color theorem,one of the world's three mathematical conjectures, states that, given any separation of a plane into contiguous regions, producing a figure called a map, no more than four colors are required to color the regions of the map so that two adjacent regions WOULD NOT BE THE SAME. Two regions are adjacent if they share a common boundary that is not a corner, in which corners are the points shared by three or more regions.It was proven in 1976 by Kenneth Appel and Wolfgang Haken and by computer as the first major theorem.Now, it's time to prove this theorem yourself! Let your logical thinking to get an incredible workout!
*Simply move down and up left and right, to obtain your own solution!
*Billions solutions waiting to be found, and will be named by you!
*Suitable for all ages, perfect for those who want to exercise logical thinking.
*Continuously updated, with one-time purchase.
Please connect to Internet for saving data.
This is an independent game, independent development effort is limited,if there's any BUG,or if you have any advice or suggestion or idea,please send email to [email protected],I will all reply.
- Jogo Café do Sítio
- Jogo Circus Animals - Finishing your plate of food is fun!
- Jogo Culinária Gaúcha
- Jogo da Aninha 2.0
- Jogo da Ferrovia (VALE)
- Jogo da Forca
- Jogo da Forca 2
- Jogo da Memória Detran/PR
- Memoria in Portuguese - FlashCards for Kids
- Jogo da Memória Infantil
- Jogo da Memória Matemática
- Jogo da memória para bebês
- Jogo da Memória Postural
- Jogo da Memória Xalingo
- Jogo da Velha 41