- Size 126 MB
- Ratings 2
- AgeRating 4+ [?]
- Developer: Alexander Aguilar
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2014-06-29
- Supports: Family Sharing
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Your child will explore cute & original animations of 30 animals with the animal name pronounced in one of 7 languages (English, Spanish¹, German, Italian, French, Norwegian and Russian) and then audio of the actual animal sound. You can change language right within the app. There's no need to change your device's language.
Your toddler will build their vocabulary by hearing a lion roar, dog bark, duck quack and many more.
Animals appear randomly in flashcard format. There's also an auto-play feature that will automatically transition through all animals.
Even adults and older children can learn something new. Do you know how to say chicken in German?
Animal Sounds is a universal app for both iPhone & iPad.
¹ Spanish has two narrators: one with South American accent and the other with accent from Spain.
Complete list of animals:
- PLD 2P Read 1c
- PLD 2P Read 1d
- Plead the Fifth - The Game
- Pleasant of Love - Hidden Objects game for kids and adults
- Pleasant piano
- Pleasant Valley Pop
- Pleasant View Golf Club
- Pleasant View Golf Course - WI
- Please be Quiet - Do Not Disturb the Virtual Pet Raccoon
- PLEASE don't GROW!
- Please Dont Fall Out
- Please grant a wish
- Please Hit
- Please Save My Pandemonium!
- Please Step Blue !