- Size 412.5 MB
- Ratings 79
- AgeRating 9+ [?]
- Developer: Alley Labs
- Website: Official website
- Release Date: 2016-09-09
- Supports: Game Center,Family Sharing
- Languages: English
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
*Final Fortress - Idle Survival*
The Ultimate End-of-the-world Incremental Clicker. Zombies and mutants rule the world. You must tap to survive, rebuild, get organised, and fight back.
*FINAL FORTRESS - IDLE SURVIVAL*
The Ultimate end-of-the-world idle clicker, just got better. Survive the new Action Idle upgrade, with waves of zombies and Boss Mutants to defend against. Alley Labs presents the first Idle-Action Game.
Somehow you survived. Now It's time to rebuild and defend humanity against the waves of zombies. Tap into your survival instincts. Grow your fortress community, gather resources, rescue survivors and rebuild from the aftermath of the viral outbreak.
*GROW AND DEFEND YOUR Z FORTRESS*
GAS is the new currency. Collect survivors, tap to make GAS, and use your resources to build a variety of rooms each dedicated to a unique survival task. Grow food, generate power, and build your fortress from the blueprints you tap into along the way. Arm your tower, and protect against the zombie waves and mutated bosses.
Look for survivors amongst the wastelands, to grow your ranks and community. Scout for stray clans to keep your people alive and thriving. Don't be afraid to move, the more survivors you find, the more you prosper in your next fortress.
Since the Z's took over, Gas, Diamonds, and Survivors are the only thing left of value. Collect as much as you can to help you rebuild and upgrade your resources. Level up, and weaponize your tower to defend against the waves of Zombies and Z Bosses.
*TUTORIALS AND MISSIONS*
• Reclaim humanity, build your Fortress floor by floor and start generating resources.
• Level up your fortress. Grow your Fortress with new rooms each with its own unique function for survival. Level up your rooms and survivors to make them more productive. Find blueprints along the way to unlock extra special rooms.
• Arm your floors. Each resource needs to be defended against the waves of dead and Boss Z's.
• Jump in your truck and head off into the wilderness. Gather survivors and rebuild stronger than ever. Move on, collect more survivors and rebuild as many times as you want. The more survivors you have, the more gas you can make.
• Radioactive Y.O.L.O. Boost. Blast away the debris and smog and boost your workers. Watch a video and get 4 hours of a double GAS BONUS.
• Coffee Time! It's the end of the world, your tapping like crazy to rebuild, sometimes you just need a boost. Double your Income, Productivity, for twenty seconds. Make the most of your caffeine hit.
• Lucky wheel. Even in the aftermath you still get a door to door salesmen knocking at the fortress door. Earn or buy a spin on the lucky wheel to win a gift. Take a risk, after all, and it's not like things could get any worse.
• Zombies Everywhere. Defend and be rewarded. Walking, Flying (Yep, some Z's found jetpacks), Z'nami waves of undead, and the mutated BOSS zombies.
• Go Global. Connect with friends online and gain a bonus increase productivity. Invite them to rooms to rebuild faster and stronger.
15 Sniper Tower
12 Lounge bar
11 Fitness room
10 Carpentry room
9 Communication center
8 Water Treatment
3 Power Generator
0 Ground Floor
Doctor and nurse
- Escape from the wedding hall.
- Escape From The Witch's House
- Escape from the Yellow Room
- Escape from the Yellow Room 2
- Escape from the Yellow Room 3
- Escape from Tokyo
- Escape from Tutankhamen's tomb - Can you escape?
- Escape from Twisted Manor!
- Escape From Uncle
- Escape From USA
- Escape From Wandering Spirits
- Escape From Wicked Alchemist
- Escape From Wild Bear
- Escape From Wooden House
- Escape from Wooden Lodge Hotel